There are a wide range of reasons as to why pre-listing home inspections are beneficial, but we believe these are your top five reasons to take advantage of our pre-listing home inspection:
- Save yourself money– If a home inspector locates unforeseen deficiencies in your home, this will give you the time to take care of them on your own. This helps to eliminate any opportunity for the buyer to negotiate a lower sale price.
- Speed up your sale process– The process of selling your home can increase tremendously when a home inspection has been previously completed in order to ensure that your home in the best shape it can be.
- Feel empowered– Completing a home inspection can help give you a bit more of an edge in a buyers market.
- Eliminate deal breakers– Finding items such as mold, gas leaks, or foundation issues can be a deal breaker. Have the chance to repair these items before your potential buyer has the chance to walk away.
- Goodwill gesture– This shows a buyer that you are going the extra mile to set yourself apart from other sellers. It gives a sign that your home is an open book and will give your buyer peace of mind and confidence.